The thing is it was very well a gay disease.
And from what I read, the shirt was thrown to him from someone in audience, then he put it on...with probably not even looking at it or got caught up in moment. Thing is, it's no gay disease, and not all(not even most) gay people have it. I hate these *****s that say it's "Gods punishment" to the gays, idiots.
The thing is it was very well a gay disease.
GO VOLS
Uh how?
Here is some interesting literature on HIV/AIDS.
Natural History of HIV/AIDS
Basic Information | Topics | CDC HIV/AIDS
It's in the homosexual community because of the easy way it spreads, being gay doesn't spawn AIDS or anything. It's not a gay a disease, not a punishment from "god" or something.
I have never said that it was a punishment from God. It seems that sometimes since you know my beliefs in God that you like to point that out in some of your posts. I don't believe that it is a punishment at all, if that was the case then most diseases would be a punishment but they aren't. They are just simply things that happen.
I am sure that its not JUST in the homosexual community, its also in the drug community and many other communities unfortunately.
Never said I did and don't point out your beliefs in any posts. It's not even most here in the US and certainly not in the world, still growing in Africa quite a bit, which is sad.
It spreads in male homosexuals easier because anal-sex is the most sure fire way to contract it, plain and simple. But again, its not some "gay disease".
I guess some of you guys were either too young or not even alive to remember when Rock Hudson was the only person anyone had ever heard of having AIDS...and yes, back then folks really didn't know what caused it or where it come from and it was very much labeled a "gay disease". Many religious fanatics even went as far as to declare it God's wrath manifested as a plague aimed to destroy the gay community. As late as the early 90's there were still questions as to the origins of the disease, and the ways it could be spread..but it in the beginning AIDS was associated almost exclusively with gays.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks